Monday, October 8, 2012

Changes


I started this brand new web log specifically because I have suddenly catapulted myself more than four hundred miles from everyone and everything that I have ever known in quest of a fresh start. I wasn't running away from anything in particular, but I thought that I needed a good kick to get me going towards more than just a mediocre life, so here I am!
It doesn't feel like home, yet, but it will. Also, for the record, I cried the first night, and I never cry. There were extenuating circumstances that I won’t bore you with, but I am also kind of glad that I did. It proves that not only am I capable of normal human emotions (haha!) but that this is a real turning point in my life. I just have to capture that initial energy and harness it to something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment