Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cold Patterns

       I got out of the apartment early, today, in the hopes of catching the rising sun. I was in such a rush to make sure that I actually went and didn't talk myself out of it that I left in a sleeveless shirt and a fleece cape, which is not exactly the right attire for freezing wind, but I pushed through it, just letting myself experience the morning.

       Highlights include watching the sun rise over the cemetery, plenty of canine friends, and magnificent frost patterns. Most of the leaves are down, but those that are left blazed in the early light. I grabbed a twig that I want to make into a dream-catcher necklace.




       I need to trust my camera more. I didn't try to take many pictures of the sea or the sky because I thought they would turn out terribly. Instead, they are nice. I guess I have to go back, don't I?



       On my way back (en-route to a terrible sandwich from Dunkin Donuts - seriously, don't get them) I saw this lovely collection of colors.


       I am definitely going to do this more often. 


No comments:

Post a Comment